Thursday, June 17, 2010

We have a problem, a big problem......

Ok folks, I need you to help me decide something!

(The title of this sub-blog post makes it sound more serious than it actually is, but trust me, we have been debating this sooo much recently!)

As many of you know, we are coming up on the last leg of the trip.  That part includes Death Valley, Zion, Arches, Bryce Canyon, Mesa Verde, and the Grand Canyon.  The problem is that we think that we aren't going to get to all of those- actually we know we are not getting to Mesa Verde.

We need someone with a clear mind to tell us what to do!

In my opinion, we just just cut out the Grand Canyon (even though I know it is spectacular and all that mess) and go to all the rest.  If you look at the pictures below of the route that we are currently on, you will how convoluted it has become.  It is like doubling back on ourselves, and basically spending a lot more money.....

I have heard from most people that Arches, Zion, and Bryce are really amazing parks- and easily seen within the span of a few days.   We met some people from Greenville while we were in Sequoia, and they said that we shouldn't miss out on Arches.  Everyone has said that Arches is the place to go- it is apparently the favorite among all the smaller parks.

I know my opinion, but I want to hear your's!  So send me an e-mail (Greeneryisforme@gmail.com) or write on my FB wall- just get in touch with me and let me know what you think we should do!

Here are the screen shots from the current route- so that you can see how convoluted things are:

This is the whole trip back home from Death Valley, the other pics are just zoomed in shots from this map.



No comments:

Post a Comment