Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A head's up

Hello All!

You are probably wondering why you have just received an e-mail saying that a blog post was available for you to read. Well As you know, Josh and I are taking our loooong road trip in June, and these blog posts will be a way that y'all can keep up with us. I have put ten people's names (that's the amount that blogger would allow) on an e-mail list to receive e-mails each time the blog is updated. I wouldn't worry too much about there being an incessant amount of mail in your inbox from me, because I won't have internet access all too much. I am hoping that I get a good 15 posts out of this trip, but we'll see!

So to all of you who are looking at this and didn't get an e-mail from blogger about my new post, please be aware that I will e-mail you whenever I post anew! Yes I will do this, but only because I like you, haha!!

So here goes-

We will be starting our trip on May 28, 2010, leaving from Clemson, SC at an undetermined time. We are coming back up here because Josh's grandparents would like to see him one more time- wow, that made it sound like he is going to meet his doom on the trip, which has been suggested I am sure.

So kiddos, I am sure I will be posting the night before we leave, telling you how scared I am to be doing this as well as how excited I am to see our country! I swear it feels like a Ken Burns moment! (if you don't know who that is, please google now)

I will surely keep you as informed as I possibly can, and please don't get mad at me if I don't post every second! There will be pictures and possibly videos of some awesome things- as well as me waking up in the morning catching the sunrise, those will be great videos/pictures.....

Until next Wed.,

ES

--
Eric Shealy
Clemson University
Environmental Horticulture
ebsheal@g.clemson.edu
greeneryisforme@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment